Pages

Miyerkules, Nobyembre 30, 2011

Ethno2 - Footsteps

    1. Think of a person who made a positive difference in your life. What qualities does that person have that you would like to develop?
·         I want to develop my attitude like hiya or shame especially when im in class. I always thinking that I have positive in my life because I know that God will guide me and I don’t want to stress myself for thinking negative to other people.
2.       Imagine 20 years from now you are sorrounded by the most important people in your life. Who are they and what are you doing?
·         The most important people in my life are:
First of all, my Almighty God saviour that he gave to me a happy and loving family, because I want to travel someday together with my family pero hindi na makakasama ang aking ama dahil kinuha na siya ng Panginoon.
·         Second, I reach my goal or dream so that I can help other people like charitable institution.
·         Third, ang aking mga friends na makita ko silang naging successful sa kanilang buhay, na may sariling business o trabaho.

3.       If a Steel beam (6 inches wide) were placed across two skyscrappers for what would you be willing to across? A thousand dollars? A million? Your pet? Your brother? Fame? Think carefully.
·         I across two skyscrappers for a thousand dollars because I want to build raw house for my family para magkakasama kami magkakapatid sa isang bahay kahit meron na silang sariling mga pamilya.
·         Second, I want to donate money in the charitable institution.
·         Third, I invest my money in the bank, because I want to put up a business like restaurant and etc.
4.       If you could spend one day in a great library studying anything you wanted. What would you study?
·         I spend one day in a great library, gusto ko bumasa ng mga books tungkol sa ibat ibang codes o technics sa paggawa ng program, mag-research ng kahit anong idea para sa pagsisimula ng negosyo na makakatulong sa ibang tao, lalong lalo na sa aking pamilya.
5.       List 10 things you love to do. It could be singing, dancing, looking at magazines, drawing, reading, daydreaming – anything you absolutely love to do.
·         I love to collect Winnie the pooh like stationary and drawing.
·         Collect dolphin pegurine.
·         Reading at health magazines
·         Daydreaming
·         Watch movie Judy Ann Santos
·         Watch movie Angelina Jolie and Jackie Chan
·         I like to play bowling and badminton.
·         Participate Bisita Iglesia, Fun Run and Alay Lakad.
·         I like to draw graphics in the computer.
6.       Describe a time when you were deeply inspired?
·         I deeply inspired when I wake up in the morning because I have a new day and new life, that’s why I thank GOD always, especially when im going to school and going to mall.
7.       Five years from now your local paper does a story about you and they want to interview three people, a parent, a brother or sister and a friend. What would you want them to say about you?
·         A parent gusto ko sabihin nila that’s good nakamtan mo rin ang iyong goal at dream na makapagaral ng 4years course and palagi kami handang gumabay sa iyo dahil anak ka namin.  A brother or sister andito lang kami sa tabi mo at laging nakaalalay sa iyo. A friend, finally nakamtan mo rin ang iyong goal at dream sa buhay mo.
8.       Thing of something that represents you – a rose, a song, an animal – Why does it represent you?
·         A song, kasi ibat-ibang damdamin ko, minsan masaya, malungkot, galit at iba pa pero nakakagaan at nagbibigay inspirasyon sa iba.
9.       If you could spend on hour with any person who ever lived, who would that be? Why that person? What would you ask?
·         I spend on hour to my father Nick D. Banlaygas Sr. because I love him so much and I miss him so much. Gusto ko makita niya ako na naipagpatuloy ko ang aking pag-aaral na matagal na niyang pangarap sa akin at kung nasaan man siya naroon ngayon ay gabayan pa rin niya ako hanggang sa maabot ko ang aking dream.

10.    Good with numbers, Good with words, Creative thinking, Athletics, Making things happen, Sensing needs,
Mechanical, Artistic, Working well with people, Memorizing things, Decision making, Building things,
Accepthing others, Speaking, Writing, Dancing, Singing, Humorous, Music, Trivia
Everyone has one or more talents. Which of the ones above are you good at? Or write down ones not listed.

·         Im good in Good in Working well with people, Accepting others and pagbibigay ng payo sa ibang tao, katulad noong ako ay nagwowork pa, dami kong mga nakakausap ng mga tao.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento